What is Brevlo?
Brevlo is a logical engineered language designed for
unambiguous international communication.
Brevlo was designed with the belief that an ideal international auxiliary
language should adhere to the following tenets:
- Have unambiguous morphology (spelling, words)
- Have unambiguous syntax (grammar)
- Have a 1:1 match between spelling and pronunciation
- Be completely regular
- Allow for precise communication
- Be exceptionally easy to learn.
- Be designed with heavy computer influence.
- Use the ISO 26 Character Latin Alphabet.
Why not Something Else?
Why not use a language like Esperanto of Lojban?
See: Comparison of Languages
The Big Introduction